What are perfumed sachets?
Perfumed sachets are paper envelopes that contain granules infused with specially blended perfume oils that will give off a pleasant fragrance for 3-4 months.
How are they used?
There are many uses for these sachets including:-
- Place sachet in a coat cupboard to create a welcoming scent.
- Keep a bathroom smelling fresh by hiding a sachet behind the toilet.
- Have sweet-smelling dreams when you place a sachet under your mattress or bed.
- Create fresh-cut fragrance by hiding a sachet behind silk plants.
- Place near vents or on radiator to circulate sweet scent.
- Slide a sachet between the bin and bag liner to keep odors at bay.
- Open envelope and add contents to vacuum compartment or bag. Vacuum will diffuse the scent!
- A sachet helps keep luggage fresh while traveling!
- Pet areas smell fresher when you place a sachet near cat litter box.
We sell a number of different brands, with Bridgewater Candles Sweet Grace being the most popular. Other popular fragrances include, Baby Powder, Classic Linen, Sea Spray, Apple Spice & Cinnamon and roses.